Monday, February 5, 2007

Brrrrr....

It is really cold today, my brain is frozen.

I really hate Mondays'. I know you're thinking, everyone hates the first school/work day of the week. I really hate them because I happen to be a genius and schedule pretty much all of my classes on this day. Super, Emily, super.

Just to refresh my memory: 9-10: work/10-11: weblogs/11-12: intermediate writing/ 12-1: int'l relations (beech will make me laugh)/1-2: adv. comm. seminar/2-3:40: media ethics. Seems long?? Oh wait, I have to leave ethics early because I have a digital photography workshop that runs from 3 to 8. Yes, a five hour class. Whoopie. Wow, thats a fun word to say in my head. Go a head, say it in your head.

When I get done today I am going to get Rachel and making her go eat with me. I don't care if she's busy, by the time 8 p.m. rolls around, I'm going to be hungry.

For anyone else with a long, hard Monday, I feel for you. Good luck.

*I don't have classes on Tuesdays!!

No comments: